- One Short Video Editor Download
- Download Openshot Video Editor For Mac
- Openshot Older Versions
- Download Openshot Pc
Download OpenShot Video Editor 2.5.1 for Mac for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of OpenShot Video Editor 2020 for Mac. Download Openshot - A simple, powerful, and free open-source video editor for Linux with a focus on usability, flexibility, and style. Mac, Windows x86, Windows x64). We have a total of 6. OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source, non-linear video editor for Linux, Mac OS, Windows, built with Python, GTK, and the MLT Framework. OpenShot Video Editor 2.5.1 Free Download. OpenShot™ was created in 2008, in an effort to build a free, simple, open-source video editor for Linux. It is now available on Linux, Mac, and Windows, has been downloaded millions of times, and continues to grow as a project! OpenShot is the best beginner-friendly video editor program. It offers a variety of features, an intuitive interface, transitions, and music options. Should you download it? Especially if you’re an editing beginner, you can really use this program to its fullest and make your videos better.
One Short Video Editor Download
NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit
NEW REVIEW= New review since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version
Version number / Beta version number / Update version number and when it whas released.
Type and download
NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 5 years.
RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days.
Freeware = download free, software.
FreewareTrialware = download free, software but some parts are trial/shareware.
Free software = download free, software and also open source code also known as FOSS (Free and Open Source Software).
Free softwareTrialware = download free, software and also open source code but some parts are trial/shareware.
Freeware Ads = download free, software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation.
Free software Ads = free download. software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation.
Trialware = Also called shareware or demo. Free Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions.
Payware = No demo or trial available.
Portable version = A portable/standalone version is available. No installation is required.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a Beta, RC(Release Candidate) or an Alpha / Nightly / Unstable version of the software.
Download 15MB = A direct link to the software download.
Win = Windows download version. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Win64 = Windows 64-bit download version. It works only on 64-bit Windows.
Mac = Mac download version. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS.
Mac64 = Mac OS download version. It works only on 64-bit Mac OS.
Linux = Linux download version.
Portable = Portable version. No installation is required.
Ad-Supported = The software is bundled with advertising. Be careful when you install the software and disable addons that you don't want!
Visit developers site = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64-bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = Portable/Standalone version meaning that no installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
Portable version available = Download the portable version and you can just extract the files and run the program without installation.
Old versions available = Download old versions of the program.
Version history available = Complete changelog on our site.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using www.virustotal.com.
Rating from 0-10.
Download Openshot Video Editor For MacOpenShot (Mac OS) is a powerful and free to use video editor that can be used to create professional quality videos.
Openshot Older Versions
- Cross-platoform (Supports Linux, OS X, and Windows)
- Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg)
- Powerful curve-based Key Frame animations
- Desktop integration (drag and drop support)
- Unlimited tracks / layers
- Clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, rotation, and cutting
- Video transitions with real-time previews
Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
- Title templates, title creation, sub-titles
- 3D Animated Titles (and Effects)
- SVG friendly, to create and include vector titles and credits
- Scrolling motion picture credits
- Solid color clips (including alpha compositing)
- Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences
- Advanced Timeline (including Drag & drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping)
- Frame stepping (key-mappings: J, K, and L keys)
- Video encoding (based on FFmpeg)
- Digital zooming of video clips
- Time-mapping and Speed changes on clips (slow/fast, forward/backward, etc...)
- Custom transition lumas and masks
- Audio mixing and editing
- Presets for key frame animations and layout
- Ken Burns effect (artistic panning over an image)
- Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma key (bluescreen / greenscreen) , and many more!
- OpenShot provides extensive editing and compositing features, and has been designed as a practical tool for working with high-definition video including HDV and AVCHD