Engineered to fit precisely to your- 2017 Released Apple magic keyboard with numeric keypad MQ052LL/A model A1843 (Please identify your keyboard layout through picture 2 first). High precision molding. Extreme fit closely to each original letter keys, giving unparalleled typing response. I received an A1843 Magic Keyboard as gift from someone and would like to connect it to my work Windows10 laptop. I tried to connect via the PC Bluetooth, it recognizes it but will not pair. If i connect via USB it works but not wirelessly. I poked around a bit on the web and found older posts about this but nothing relevant.
Magic Keyboard A1843 Instructions
Work faster and more efficiently with Apple's famous convenience with the Magic Keyboard. This sleek, Bluetooth keyboard features an extended layout with numeric keypad, document navigation controls, and full-size arrow keys. With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and precise typing experience. This keyboard comes with a built-in, rechargeable battery for longer-lasting power for about a month or month between charges.
- Document navigation controls: Quickly scroll through pages
- Full-size arrow keys: Upgrade your gaming experience w/ easier controls
- Scissor mechanism: Type w/ increase stability
- Optimized key travel: Enjoy a comfortable & precise typing experience
- Numeric keypad: Work better w/ spreadsheets & finance applications
- Bluetooth technology: Pair automatically w/ your Mac & get to work right away
- Model year: 2017
Magic Keyboard A1843 Software